Drive-Thru Visit With Santa!
Come on down to have a social-distanced visit with Santa at Maple Landmark! This event is 100% free. Here’s how it’s going to work:
Step 1: Click the ticket link to sign-up for a time slot. Each ticket is for a carload, not each child. Whether you have 1 kid or 5 kids, if they’re all in the same car, that’s 1 ticket.
Step 2: At home, prepare any wishlists, letters, and gifts for Santa that you want to drop off.
Step 3: Show up at Maple Landmark (1297 Exchange St.) for your time slot as indicated in the ticket title. Please do not show up early! We are trying to keep everyone spaced out to keep things flowing.
Step 4: You will be greeted as you pull in and directed where to go. Follow the directions and signs to proceed.
Step 5: Enjoy your time, visiting the various stations set up along our wrap-around driveway:
- Family photo opportunity
- Fun animals and characters
- A mailbox for wishlists, letters, and gifts
- A goodie bag that includes the annual Santa Scoot car, activity sheets, and much more…
- A distanced visit with Santa, of course!
- Optional shopping in our showroom and playing on our 45′ train
- Please stay in your car as you move through the stations, only exiting for a family photo if desired. The mailbox will be within reach of a car window and elves will bring the goodie bags to you.
- All of our elves will be wearing masks and distanced. They’ll be smiling underneath, we promise!
- Santa will be distanced as well and will not approach the vehicle. We ask that you roll down the windows, and communicate that way. We know that kids want to give Santa a hug but we unfortunately need to save that for another year.
- If you stay for shopping or playing on the train, please put on a mask when you leave your vehicle. The showroom is limited to 8 people at a time.
Please keep in mind that these details are subject to change.