Digital Media Marketing Specialist
The Better Middlebury Partnership, in collaboration with the Town of Middlebury, is seeking a Digital Media Marketing Specialist.
This short-term, temporary position is responsible for maximizing the effectiveness of the newly relaunched website, Experience Middlebury.
The Digital Media Marketing Specialist will 1) plan and execute a web marketing strategy for 2019 that promotes Middlebury businesses, arts and cultural organizations, and events to visitors, tourists, and local residents and 2) develop, document, and implement content maintenance procedures that will put the website on the path to sustainability.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Creative marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills, notably writing, editing, and verbal
- Thorough knowledge of Middlebury and its business community
- Expertise in digital media/social media
- Develop and execute 8 digital marketing campaigns from May to December 2019 to be developed and delivered on the Experience Middlebury web platform
- Develop and execute an update plan for the community calendar on the WordPress platform that supports the 2019 web marketing strategy
- Develop and execute an update plan for 150+ local business profiles (including visual images) on the WordPress platform that supports the 2019 web marketing strategy, conducting interviews with local business owners as necessary
- Submit a monthly report summarizing work completed to date
- Meet regularly with key stakeholders
The Digital Media Marketing Specialist will report to the Executive Director of the Better Middlebury Partnership. Compensation will be $25/hour for an estimated 20 hours a week through December 2019.
To apply: send cover letter, resume, professional writing sample, and application to Karen Duguay, Executive Director, Better Middlebury Partnership via email at [email protected]