Welcome to Middlebury Parks and Recreation
Middlebury Parks and Recreation is a department of the Town of Middlebury, offering up a seasonal variety of fun and exciting programs for all ages in the greater Middlebury community.
To register for any program, click the link below, or simply stop by the Recreation Office (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mon-Fri) at 154 Creek Road, fill out the registration form, and pay the fee. All registrations are open unless special registration days are noted. No registrations are accepted over the phone. Refunds are granted only when notified one week prior to the first day of any program.
Middlebury Parks and Recreation is pleased to be able to offer scholarships to participate in all of our programs. The scholarship guidelines are based on the free and reduced lunch guidelines within the schools or proof of qualification from WIC. If you feel like you might like to apply for a scholarship or just would like some more information please contact our office.
- Scholarships are granted on a first come, first served basis. Scholarship funds are limited and no scholarships will be granted once funds run out.
- If your child qualifies for free lunch you are entitled to receive 75% off a program fee or up to $100.00 per calendar year
- If your child qualifies for reduced lunch you are entitled to receive 50% off a program fee or up to $100.00 per calendar year.
- Each family may only receive up to a maximum of $250 per calendar year.
- If you would like to make a donation towards our scholarship fund please contact our office
Parks and Recreation Committee:
Greg Boglioli – Chair and East Middlebury Representative
Colby Benjamin – Addison Central Teens Representative
Elaine Orozco Hammond – ID#4 Representative
Tricia Allen – Ilsley Library Representative
Bill Ford – Memorial Sports Center Representative
Carl Robinson- Middlebury At-Large
Mark Wilch- Member At-Large